Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Home insurance recommendations

Home insurance recommendations

Postby Speedy Gonzalez » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:44 am

Looking for home insurance companies that are good (if there's such a thing), as mine are beyond useless. A local office would be good where i can visit in person and get a quote and pay there and then. Someone that offers good coverage with competitive pricing to match.

Thankyou
Speedy Gonzalez

Re: Home insurance recommendations

Postby Paul58 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:53 am

Speedy Gonzalez wrote:Looking for home insurance companies that are good (if there's such a thing), as mine are beyond useless. A local office would be good where i can visit in person and get a quote and pay there and then. Someone that offers good coverage with competitive pricing to match.

Thankyou

If you're looking for a local office it might be worthwhile to put your location in your profile.

We use Jennifer Cunningham (Liberty Seguros) in Benijofar.
Paul58

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Gustav » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:38 pm

Mapfre office, facing museum Rojales
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby costliest » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:55 am

Hi, try [email protected]
Located at North Torrevieja, attention of Monica. They act as a broker and cost aware. Give the members a hint of who is 'useless'. Cheers Ian
costliest

Which part of Spain are you from?: Montesinos

Postby Spider » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:51 am

We use Generali it’s on the road to the mini golf on the left hand side. Staff speak English. Have spoken to someone who had to claim of them and they were excellent.
Spider

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby millies123 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:54 am

We are with Liberty Seguros house n car, our agent is Charlene Mitchell, she has been absolutely fantastic when our car broke down twice they were out within 30 mins to take it to garage, our neighbours down stairs had a leak thinking it was coming from ours she had a plummer out on a Sunday within the hour, thankfully it wasn't coming from our house , very highly recommend her
millies123

Which part of Spain are you from?: la Zenia

Postby solwayiceman » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:39 am

Rightmove ins in quesada cant fault them english speaking policies in English and Spanish. will cover house pets car motorhomes the lot. Been with them since 2008 never a problem and very quick, also good price.
They may take our lives but they will never take our FREEDOM
solwayiceman

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby MacinSpain » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:13 am

Speedy Gonzalez wrote:Looking for home insurance companies that are good (if there's such a thing), as mine are beyond useless. A local office would be good where i can visit in person and get a quote and pay there and then. Someone that offers good coverage with competitive pricing to match.

Linea directa all in English

Thankyou
MacinSpain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Hello » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:06 pm

The Expats Centre in Dona pepa do everything I need insurance for house car holiday health.
Also funeral plans, wills and powers of attorney for uk and Spain. Tie, driving licences tax, accountancy. Everything for expats. In English, very helpful, honest and reliable. I trust them 865 668 596 they deal with repeatable people as well.
Hello

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby harleyclose » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:03 pm

After having some terrible home insurance companies who disputed everything when you tried to claim i finished going to Ibex in Quesada. This was about eight years ago i finished up with a company called Reales. They are very good had a few claims ,no hassle no fuss send top class workman to do the repairs ,cant recommend them enough.
harleyclose

Which part of Spain are you from?: elraso guardamar

Next