Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Boat or drive all the way with pets

Re: Boat or drive all the way with pets

Postby jpeg » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:24 pm

jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Chris Smith » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:14 pm

Thanks everyone!
Chris Smith

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Mac3blade » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:02 pm

I’ve enjoyed all your anecdotes and laughed merrily in particular about Bee’s cat!! We had a cat ( who we loved dearly) and had to take him with us when going to the caravan. It generally was a positive nightmare! We knew nothing of the habits of cats but soon learnt! Cats make out their territory, BIG TIME. A cat must have marked out the area around our caravan because he gave our poor cat hell when we turned up with him. One night, our car was so frightened that he managed to make his way onto the roof. So did the other boy! Such a commotion, my husband had to take a golf club and climb up onto something and attempt to protect our unfortunate cat. We can laugh now but it wasn’t so funny that night.
My son was given the task to drive the cat home. Within a few miles , the cat took sick and puked in the car. Riss slammed on the brakes and got out to be sick himself!! A big 6’4” man couldn’t cope with a car being sick! Not much better with 2 infants now.
May I wish all you animal lovers a safe and hassle free journey wherever you are going. Daz, you must be young!! Young or a very determined and content man. Driving all that way without staying in a hotel! You are some guy.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Previous