Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Model railway group (Costa blanca model railway society)

Model railway group (Costa blanca model railway society)

Postby VoiceOfGold » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Hello, just a quick announcement to let all modellers of trains, planes and automobiles know that there is now a designated facebook page to join!

The costa blanca model railway society!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/194966271006051/

:dance:
I found it quite disheartening that there was very little info about model railways here on the costas. A few people had asked but there was never a definitive answer, so i thought it was time to put an end to that, and unify all modellers!

This facebook page has been set up to allow modellers to share knowledge and photos of projects, ask questions and receive help from others that share a hobby, even maybe one day arrange a meetup day. So whether you are just a beginner (like me) or a seasoned crafter then please join, and share the page with anyone you know would enjoy what we have to offer.

Thank you.
VoiceOfGold

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera del segur