Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Silverdale Transport - Transport and Removal company

Silverdale Transport - Transport and Removal company

Postby Jan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:19 am

Silverdale Transport are based in Alsager, Albir & Cheshire and cover all of UK & Spain.

They say: "We understand that moving home and transporting goods can be stressful, especially when you are moving abroad; that's why we are here to offer the help that you need. As well as comprehensive and professional home removals services, our company can also complete international removals. We can collect your items from your home in the UK and transport them to your home in Spain safely and securely."

Silverdale Transport
Albir

Alsager
Cheshire

Telephone: 01270 872731
Mobile:
07952 170306

Email:
[email protected]

Some recommendations from the forum:

"I used Silverdale Transport in August to transport 3 large boxes and a fridge/freezer over to Quesada and I was delighted with the service. Extremely reasonable and reliable and will definitely be using them again. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone".
Gaynor

"Hi there, we used Silverdale recently , highly recommended , absolutely first class service".

Liz & Gordon
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Re: Silverdale Transport - Transport and Removal company

Postby kevin07 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Having been trading for twenty years now carrying out removals from Spain to UK and return (Silverdale Transport, details above) we have been hearing stories lately where certain companies I don't want to mention their names, have been charging more when the goods arrive at their destination than what had been quoted in the first place and in some cases refusing to unload until they have the cash which is not right. With us we always like to give a quote in writing be it via an email then the customer knows exactly what they are paying, the only time our price increases is when we arrive to collect and the customer has more than first quoted which does happen. so I say when choosing a company make sure you choose the right one others may be cheaper but the cheapest is not always the best and in the end it could cost you the customer more.
Thanks Kevin. [email protected]
Silverdale Transport & Removals
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01270 872731
Mobile: 07952170306
Mobile: 627 371 937
kevin07

Which part of Spain are you from?: albir

Postby Jan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:02 pm

kevin07 wrote:Having been trading for twenty years now carrying out removals from Spain to UK and return (Silverdale Transport, details above) we have been hearing stories lately where certain companies I don't want to mention their names, have been charging more when the goods arrive at their destination than what had been quoted in the first place and in some cases refusing to unload until they have the cash which is not right. With us we always like to give a quote in writing be it via an email then the customer knows exactly what they are paying, the only time our price increases is when we arrive to collect and the customer has more than first quoted which does happen. so I say when choosing a company make sure you choose the right one others may be cheaper but the cheapest is not always the best and in the end it could cost you the customer more.
Thanks Kevin. [email protected]

:text-goodpost:

Thanks Kevin.

Here's some more recent recommendations for Silverdale on this link: recommended-tradesmen-and-companies-f47/silverdale-transport-t16278.html

*Silverdale advertise with us . See left hand side on Desktop, Laptop computer etc and at the bottom on iphone.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Redr0bb0 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:10 pm

Silverdale collected a part load from storage in UK and deliversed exactly on time as promised in Doña Pepa. Great service good price nice people. Highly recommended.
Redr0bb0

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby skylake » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Silverdale are great.

Kevin and Shena collected eight large boxes from our home in Benijofar for transit to UK. Arranged storage for a few weeks in UK (at a good rate) until we were back in UK to receive them.

Everything on time and at a fair and reasonable cost.

Highly recommended !!
skylake

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby JillP » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:47 am

Just booked for Silverdale to bring some Ikea kitchen doors out from the Uk - probably the only range they don’t do in Spain!
Couldn’t have been easier to book!
Kevin was extremely helpful, and his quote was staggering - £30 for a 42kg package.

We’ve never really thought about shipping things over before, as we thought it would be difficult and expensive. I think we’ll be doing more of this next year!

Thanks Quesada Forum people for the recommendation, or I wouldn’t have found Silverdale.
JillP

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Joy arise » Tue May 08, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi there
We have used you in the past with great success , any chance of you being in the Ayr area at any time in the near future to bring an electric bike to Spain for me ?
Joy
Joy arise

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo marabu

Postby ALAN T » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:44 am

Is there another reliable transport co. as Silverdale cant deliver on prefered dates (28/4 to 11/5 ) !

cheers Alan T
ALAN T

Which part of Spain are you from?: quedada

Postby Wentworth1 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:14 pm

Hi ,
How much would you charge to pick up a table tennis table from Quesada postcode 03170 and deliver it to our place in El Raso postcode 03140
Wentworth1

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby 007 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:12 pm

Please contact me regarding small amount of personal boxed items quesada to Golf Vistabella

Which part of Spain are you from?: Vistabella

Next