Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Our missing cat

Our missing cat

Postby Suzana Randall » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:32 pm

Hello,

We live in Lo Marabu area of Ciudad Quesada and yesterday, our cat has gone missing. He is half Siamese with blue eyes. He is called Si and it's unlike him to go wandering. Please check your sheds or outbuildings just in case if he goes in there by mistake. He is deaf and a bit dopey and usually not very friendly with people he doesn't know but you never know. He is part of the family and his little "sister" misses him so much and so are we. Please keep a lookout. Thank you so much...
Suzana Randall

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Re: Our missing cat

Postby Jan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Suzana Randall wrote:Hello,

We live in Lo Marabu area of Ciudad Quesada and yesterday, our cat has gone missing. He is half Siamese with blue eyes. He is called Si and it's unlike him to go wandering. Please check your sheds or outbuildings just in case if he goes in there by mistake. He is deaf and a bit dopey and usually not very friendly with people he doesn't know but you never know. He is part of the family and his little "sister" misses him so much and so are we. Please keep a lookout. Thank you so much...

As it is just one day he may come back - Please let us know if he does but do you have a photo of him you could put on here. If not could you please describe his colouring.

Thanks.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby golfpro » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Don't worry he'll be back I've had cats all my life,try putting his litter box out side when he is finished with his wondering about and cant find anything decent to eat he'll be soon running back home.
golfpro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby QUESADALAD » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Lets see if golfpro 's assumption is correct.Did Casper the ginger cat missing in Jan /feb time come back.
QUESADALAD

Which part of Spain are you from?: golf course

Postby Suzana Randall » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:07 pm

Jan wrote:
Suzana Randall wrote:Hello,

As it is just one day he may come back - Please let us know if he does but do you have a photo of him you could put on here. If not could you please describe his colouring.

Thanks.

Thank you Jan. I have tried attaching his photo but it doesn't seem to show it in my post. He's beige (grey) and a little bit of white and he has a dark grey flea collar. We took his tag as we just recently changed our phone number and we haven't updated our contact detail yet. He's chipped but sod's law, the pet is closed for the bank holiday so there's no way of finding out if he has been taken in. I can email the photo of him to you.
Suzana Randall

Postby Suzana Randall » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:07 pm

golfpro wrote:Don't worry he'll be back I've had cats all my life,try putting his litter box out side when he is finished with his wondering about and cant find anything decent to eat he'll be soon running back home.

I do hope so...
Suzana Randall

Postby Suzana Randall » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:16 pm

I have tried attaching his photo and I hope this works.
Suzana Randall

Postby manxmunk » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:10 am

Hi there has been numerous posts on this site and La Marina Forum about missing cats, and a tip I was given when one of my cats went missing was to drop little piles of his/her cat litter around the area, they will pick up the scent and come home. Good luck
manxmunk

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Postby golfpro » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:18 am

Did you get your missing cat back home ??
golfpro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Suzana Randall » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:38 am

No, I'm afraid not... We still haven't given up hope and as he is chipped, we hope that we will get him back sooner or later. We are now convinced that he has been taken. Thank you for asking.
Suzana Randall

Next