Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bbva bank

Bbva bank

Postby ritabixx » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:28 am

Can I draw money from my bbva bank in any other machines in Quesada without it costing me? As bbva has now moved to Rojales and I need to know if it's worth using a machine here in Quesada until I've changed my bank.
Rita
ritabixx

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Pepin (Quesada)

Re: Bbva bank

Postby maxiestaxi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:53 am

The quick answer is NO, you will have to visit Rojales or Guardamar for free transactions. The cheapest I have found at €1.50 is the bank just below Quesada arches next to the Chinese Restaurant.
maxiestaxi

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby Paul Uden » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:42 am

No. I've asked in the Rojales branch too. The clerk in there didn't know. Changing banks is not so easy either. We decided 'better the devil you know'. Having been with them 16 years we didn't want to risk messing up all the direct debits and the paperwork involved is a lot more detailed now than it was then. We just use the app and cards for most things with occasional trips to Rojales when we need cash. Good luck!
Paul Uden

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby ritabixx » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Thank you for quick replies to my question. I have now set up with Bankinter and wished I'd done this 12 years ago. They are actually human beings and smile and chat with you. I never had that with bbva. Plus bbva wanted to charge me 250€ to put a Spanish cheque in my account.

I will soon be closing my account with them but just needed cash from this account. Will pop into Rojales to do this. I think the manager there is very nice although he doesn't speak much English. He's better than the last one in Quesada who was arrogant. It wasn't too much of an hassle to change but I do understand why people don't want to bother changing accounts.
Thanks for help
Rita
ritabixx

Postby maria elena » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:24 am

ritabixx wrote:Thank you for quick replies to my question. I have now set up with Bankinter and wished I'd done this 12 years ago. They are actually human beings and smile and chat with you. I never had that with bbva. Plus bbva wanted to charge me 250€ to put a Spanish cheque in my account.

Rita

Rita, do you know what Bankinter charges are, please? I’ve just had an almighty row with Sabadell and I’m looking to change.
maria elena

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby marcliff » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:53 am

We moved from Bankinter because of the very high charges, I'm afraid. Seems like everything was charged for.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby ritabixx » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:03 pm

We've not been with them long but they say there's no charges as we have enough coming in each month.

It was the first thing I asked so hope it's true and I think you have to use your card at least 12 times in a year to not have charges.

I suggest you go in and ask for full information with your details

Rita
ritabixx