Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Internet contract

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Internet contract

Postby Benjy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Does anybody know what penalties can be imposed for coming out of internet contract early. I’m 2 months into a 12 month contract but the service I’m receiving is deplorable.
Benjy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Murcia

Re: Internet contract

Postby tigerfeet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Mine was 73€. That was just the mobile!.

I thought i had cancelled both the mobile and internet well within the 14 days just incase. I was never told i had to cancel the mobile separately. So even though i only ever used the sim to call orange or to call them to complain it cost us 100€ for 6 weeks!!!. Even though it was over by just two weeks Orange would not refund me. Shocking! Hope you’re not with them! Lesson learnt!.
tigerfeet

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Babu » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:58 am

I believe it's the same as UK, you are liable for the cost of the remaining period of contract.
In the UK if you can prove to the regulator the service is poor they can force the supplier to let you out of the contract but I don't know if they even have an equivalent in Spain.
Babu

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby rfh40 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am

Out of interest who are you getting a poor service from ?
rfh40

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby The Winksies » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:44 am

If the internet is not performing to the speed and reliability that was promised, then the normal sale of goods act comes into effect. For example, if you were told that you were getting 10meg, and you only getting 4 or 5, then they are in breech of contract. Simple.
The Winksies

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Bonjovy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:58 am

Thanks everyone, very helpful.
Bonjovy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada