Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Low flying airplane

Re: Low flying airplane

Postby Shirleynot » Wed May 16, 2018 8:28 am

Well, I don’t care what they are doing. They are very loud and VERY annoying..
Shirleynot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Joy arise » Wed May 16, 2018 8:50 am

Just saying, I love them and the noise of them , it’s the barking dogs that do my head in!!! :roll:
Joy arise

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo marabu

Postby Jan » Wed May 16, 2018 9:10 am

Just to say - It must be whereabouts you are in Quesada. We see them over our property but they are just a low hum and seem quite high up and can be ignored but I can imagine if they are low down in some areas they would be much louder and those who don't enjoy watching them could find them worrying and the noise annoying.

I live on the outskirts of London in the UK and the sky above is full of planes coming and going to Gatwick and Heathrow. Most times we don't hear them at all, but occasionally the wind may be in a different direction and one or two can be quite loud - I do feel a bit anxious when this happens and can sympathise with those who don't enjoy watching these little planes in Quesada, especially if the noise is loud and there is no way they can be ignored as they are going around in circles, rather than just flying past.

I know that there's nothing that can be done about it and this training has been going on for years but I don't think I would be happy with them flying any lower above my area of Quesada, but that's just me - My husband doesn't mind at all - We are all different!
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Previous