Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Golf at Marquesa for my other half

Golf at Marquesa for my other half

Postby Lisa Withers » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi, we are over this weekend and my husband would like to play golf at Marquesa perhaps to join in with a 1 or 3, to be honest it would give me a bit of peace and quiet!
Thank you in advance!
Lisa Withers

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Golf at Marquesa for my other half

Postby Jan » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:35 am

Lisa Withers wrote:Hi, we are over this weekend and my husband would like to play golf at Marquesa perhaps to join in with a 1 or 3, to be honest it would give me a bit of peace and quiet!
Thank you in advance!

Hi Lisa,

Are you over just for the weekend or longer? Hopefully you will get someone wanting a game of golf soon.

You could always ask in some bars - There are Golf Societies in most bars - I know there is one inSpanglash bar near Consum, Shennanigans bar near the golf courseand the Bull Flannagan near the golf course also have societies - Mono's bar andthe Country Club have golf societies too. (click on the names for locations)

Most of the Bars and pubs in Quesada are on this link, you could always email some to ask.

I would imagine that most bars around the golf course have societies but if your husband joins one nearest to where you live in Quesada it may be better as they often have functions and 'drinks' for the society members, which is easier for travelling or 'staggering' after a few celebratory drinks.
;)
:lol:

Hope this helps.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Lisa Withers » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:29 pm

Thank you very much for your reply, we will ask at some of the local bars.
Lisa Withers

Postby Audbro » Fri May 01, 2015 8:19 am

Hi Lisa, in my experience the starter at la marquesa will automatically add single players in with others as it's usually too busy to accommodate single players taking up a start slot. Cheers Auds
Audbro

Postby drummond4404 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:04 pm

we are at our holiday villa twice a year and my 13 year old son would love to have someone of similar age to play a round of golf with. I wonder why the club does not offer a pairing service for adults and children. I no longer play sue to a back injury
drummond4404

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada