Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

The Olive Tree San Miguel De Salinas = Delightful lunch

Post here any good experiences you have had at restaurants, bars or cafes in Quesada and surrounding areas.

The Olive Tree San Miguel De Salinas = Delightful lunch

Postby toonsandballoons » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:54 pm

Had a 3 course sunday lunch here and it was magnificent nothing fancy just good fresh food served with a smile at a great price. from starter to dessert everything was fresh and full of flavour including some simple but interesting starters. Main course of beef excellent with the best roast potatoes i have had outside of home. The best bit was the dessert a fab strawberry & pear crumble and a real lemon merangue both in good measure. definatly worth a visit cost é12 each including wine. Situated at the bottom of the market street near the roundabout.
toonsandballoons

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Re: The Olive Tree San Miguel De Salinis = Delightful lunch

Postby Jan » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:50 pm

toonsandballoons wrote:Had a 3 course sunday lunch here and it was magnificent nothing fancy just good fresh food served with a smile at a great price. from starter to dessert everything was fresh and full of flavour including some simple but interesting starters. Main course of beef excellent with the best roast potatoes i have had outside of home. The best bit was the dessert a fab strawberry & pear crumble and a real lemon merangue both in good measure. definatly worth a visit cost é12 each including wine. Situated at the bottom of the market street near the roundabout.

:text-thankyouyellow:

Sounds delicious! Will have to try it one day.

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Re: The Olive Tree San Miguel De Salinas = Delightful lunch

Postby Latinos52 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:31 am

This looks like its worth a visit ,we are going to be busy when we are back out in April thank's to the postings on this site,
Latinos52

Which part of Spain are you from?: Scotland

Re: The Olive Tree San Miguel De Salinas = Delightful lunch

Postby biddyegg » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Had a lovely Breakfast here, served by lovely friendly staff, will be going back for my black pudding. :D
biddyegg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada